Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What's in my purse???

So as I am waiting to update my web site (I am not a very computer savvy person so this might take all night) I decided to go through my purse and see what I could throw out this week. I try to go through my bag as much as possible. I always have the most random things in my purse. I have toys from my daughter (think lions, my little pony's, birds, dolphins), her snacks, receipt, and tons of makeup. I never take the makeup out of my bag because you just don't know when you will need it. For example, I was out shopping with my aunt, it started raining and her eye brows got wet, anyone that colors in their brows knows that's a no no, well only one brow started to run away and she didn't have a brow pencil and the makeup artist that she was with didn't either. Seriously what makeup artist doesn't have an brow pencil in their bag. I was actually embarrassed that I wasn't prepared for the worst case scenario. I vowed after that to never go unprepared for anything!

I decided to show you all what I have in my bag.
1. Smashbox Soft Lights in Fusion
2. Smashbox Eye Shadow Quad in Softly Seductive
3. Smashbox Eye Shadow Quad in Photo Op
4. Smashbox Eye Shadow Paletter (name is unreadable)
5. Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Hotshot
6. MAC Kissable Lipcolor in Flaunting
7. Smashbox Contouring Brush
8. Ulta Lip Gloss in Cosmo
9. Stila Long Wear Lip Color in Flushed
10. Too Faced Shadow Insurance
11. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
12. Smashbox Limitless Eye Liner in Onyx
13. MAC Cremesheen Glass in  Deelight
14. LORAC Lip Gloss in Rose
15. Stila Comvertible Color (name is unreadable)
16. MAC Eye Brow Crayon in Lingering
17. Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara in Jet Black
18. MAC Studio Sculpt in NC37
19. Nail file, tweezers, and powder brush.

I told you I was obsessed with Smashbox. I understand that this is a lot of makeup but I use it on a regular basis. You don't even want to show you what is in my personal kit. It would probably scare you or excite you like it does to me :)

Love you Beauties!

www.pearlsbeauty.net


No comments:

Post a Comment