Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Purple Eye Shadow

I have been loving the purple shadow that I am seeing everywhere. I can't get enough of it. I have been wearing it everywhere I go lately. It looks amazing with someone with green or brown eyes. I would recommend a purple shadow for anyone that is looking for fall makeup or even a little change up. Smashbox has a few pretty purple shadows right now. Smashbox has a kit called the Glambox Studio Trend and it has a pretty quad shadow in it. The colors are pretty for fall and it even has some purple in it too (Aristocat). Smashbox has another kit called Studio Steal Eye and Lip Duo which is available at Ulta. The quad shadow is awesome and the colors of the quad are Vanilla, Softly Seductive Pale Pink, Taupe, and Cabernet (Purple). This is quad can be used for a day time look and the colors can be built up for an evening look. Yes I love Smashbox makeup. 

You can even use a dark purple eye liner to make your eyes more dramatic and add a little color. MAC has a really sweet gel liner in violet that I would suggest trying if you haven't already. Have fun with this purple shade. It can do wonders if you are afraid to play with colors.

Thanks Beauties
www.pearlsbeauty.net

No comments:

Post a Comment