Monday, September 24, 2012

Eye Lash Extensions

Everyone is getting lash extensions. Celebrities aren't wearing the false lashes anymore, they are wearing the extensions for a more permanent lash. No more chancing that the false lashes are going to fall out in public. That would be funny though.

Eye Lash Extensions are an amazing way to make your natural lashes longer and fuller. When I first saw someone with their extensions I was wowed!!! I wanted them immediately. I was willing to stop one of my other luxuries for the extensions (I won't say what I stopped). I was in love when I first looked in the mirror and after that I had to learn how to do them. I took the class the be certified and I have been doing lash extensions for over a year now. I just love seeing my clients open their beautiful eyes and then looking in the mirror for the first time makes it all worth it.

Ok so extensions are a timely thing. Here is sort of the protocol that you might experience when getting extensions. You will lay on a facial table/massage table. You will have your bottom lashes secured with tape or a gel pads (gel pads feel so amazing). You will have your eyes closed for the entire experience so get ready. Make sure you use the restroom before you start your lash experience. You can't open your eyes and you don't want to have to walk to the restroom.
Then your lash tech will place individual lashes on each of your natural lashes. It can take an hour or more just depending on how fast your tech is. I promise the outcome is worth the time.



So here is the before picture. Without any lash extensions.










Here is the after. Look at how full and how much longer the lashes turned out.

She does not need to wear mascara now which can save 5-10 minutes when getting ready. Best excuse to have to get extensions :)

Extensions can last 3-5 weeks and maintenance should be done every 2-4 weeks. There are so many different kinds of extensions out there. You can get super long lashes or thicker lashes (if your natural lash will hold them), even different color lashes. The sky is the limit.
www.pearlsbeauty.net

No comments:

Post a Comment