Thursday, September 27, 2012

Foundation Primers

We sometimes forget how important it is to start with a clean and smooth canvas. Our faces are a canvas and they need to prepped before applying makeup to them. 

There are so many different primers out now. I think I have tried them all, Smashbox, Make Up For Ever, Too Faced, Nars Cargo, LORAC and so on. Then there are different primers for different needs such as spots, dry skin or oily skin. If you find a primer that works for you then stick to it. I personally love Make Up For Ever's High Definition Primer in 0 or neutral. It is a must have in my MU kit. I will not go without it or try anything else when it comes to my clients. But I am willing to try different things on myself and see the outcome.  I also really like Too Faced's primer. I have oily skin and the primer is matte so it works wonders for my skin and makeup. 
Primers are a must have especially in the desert. You do not want to have your makeup sliding off of your face onto the sidewalk. The primers help keep makeup on and in place. They also give you a nice smooth face to work with. I know not all faces are the same so using a primer will help achieve that soft smooth skin that we are all dreaming about. 

if there is anything you want me to blog about please let me know.

Thanks Beauties
www.pearlsbeauty.net

No comments:

Post a Comment