Thursday, November 29, 2012

UD NAKED Basics

Hi Beauties! UD has done it again but this time the palette is small enough to fit into your purse. The UD NAKED Basics is 6 matted shadows with 4 never seen before shadows in this perfect sized palette. If you don't already own the other 2 NAKED palettes then I would say that this is a perfect palette to start with. It is not overwhelming with too many shadows and by the looks of it this palette is for the everyday girl next door and the glam gal who is always making an expression. I just ordered mine today (I couldn't find it at Ulta or Sephora so bummed). Once I get it I will for sure let you know how I like/love it. The price of this palette is amazing also at only $27 I couldn't pass it up.

I am not sure how long this palette will stay in stock (remember what has happened with the other palettes when they first came out) so you might want to get yours today.

Love, Laugh and Lip Gloss :)
Pearl
www.pearlsbeauty.net

No comments:

Post a Comment