Friday, November 30, 2012

Smashbox Dark Spot Correcting Primer

So my bff Yvonne tried Smashbox's Dark Spot Correcting Primer (DSC) and she loved it. She doesn't like a lot of things on her face as in makeup. Here is what she has to say about the primer...

Most women (and men) that wear makeup should be using some type of primer. I have tried a few over the years including over the counter ones from Physician’s Formula and even Avon.  By far the best one that I’ve used is Smashbox’s spot correcting primer.  It does exactly what it says and within a couple of weeks’ time I noticed that my spots or scars began to clear up.  Normally I only use powder and with this primer I only have to apply once because it stays fresh all day long.  I would highly recommend using this primer especially if you’re pretty simple and don’t like to use several different products. 



Sometimes it is nice to get a review from someone that is not as obsessed with makeup as me :) 

Love, Life and Lipgloss
Pearl
www.pearlsbeauty.net

No comments:

Post a Comment