Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Urban Decay Part 1 and HauteLook

I don't know about you but I love me some Urban Decay. UD has some awesome eye shadow palettes and don't forget about their Eye Shadow Primer Potion. Right now the professional size is on sale at www.urbandecay.com for $20 instead of $30. I can bet this will not last long so you might want to jump on this offer.


If you haven't tried their NAKED Palettes it is time to invest in at least one of them. When the NAKED came out it was sold out everywhere right away. I remember calling every Sephora and Ulta in Arizona until I found one and I was willing to drive for it. The palette consists of 12 neutral shadows which are all gorgeous. This is an all year round palette and anyone can use it. This palette comes with a sample of UD's Eyeshadow Primer Potion and an eye shadow brush. This palette is a little easier to find now but I was just at Ulta on Sunday and it was sold out. You can purchase it at UD's website for $50.
UD had such a huge success with their 1st NAKED palette it only made sense to make a NAKED 2. The NAKED 2 has had the same demand as the first and the colors are just as gorgeous. I love the case of this palette better. There are also 12 shadows in this palette and it comes with a double ended eye shadow brush and a travel size Lip Junkie Lipgloss. NAKED2 is also a year round palette and can be used on anyone. The colors are also neutral but they are still different. More taupe and greige neutral. This palette was also sold out on Sunday at Ulta. You can purchase it at UD's website for $50.
Starting tomorrow www.hautelook.com is having a sale on UD. I am not sure what will be on sale yet but it starts tomorrow morning at 8 am. This could be your chance to get some steals on UD!!!


Thanks Beauties!!!
www.pearlsbeauty.net

No comments:

Post a Comment