Saturday, September 8, 2012

Mascara

I get asked from everyone about what kind of mascara they should use...I honestly think it depends on what kind of look you are going for. The brush of the mascara wand is the tool that will give you the look you want. I love MAC mascara. My two favorite are Zoom Lash and Haute and Naughty.

Zoom Lash gives a dramatic lash. You don't need a ton because it applies lots of color or product right away. I use this mascara and I love it. It gives me the lift I need for my lashes (I do not curl them) without looking like I have spider legs as lashes. It only costs $16.00 for a name brand mascara and I feel that it lasts awhile without having to replace it all the time.

Haute and Naughty has two different mascara brushes to be able to have two different looks. If you use the pink mascara wand then you will get a more natural look. Maybe an everyday look for work or when running around with the kids. The purple mascara wand is going to give you a more dramatic lash. Maybe something for an evening. I would totally rock the dramatic lashes all day everyday. I have used this mascara and I loved the pink wand for my bottom lashes and I used the purple wand for my top lashes. This mascara is also pretty inexpensive also. It runs for about $20.00 a tube. Again for a name brand mascara that is not too bad.

Not everyone can afford these two mascaras however you can get great mascaras from Target or Wal-Mart. I am a huge fan of Maybelline's Falsies mascara. You get great lashes without the clump. Falsies has a few different formulas and they are all great. I have used the original formula and I had no issues with it. And I have used the Flared Mascara formula. They both are about $6.99 a tube. They go on special at Target and Wal-Mart randomly.

Thanks Beauties for checking out my Blog. Check out my web site at www.pearlbeauty.net

No comments:

Post a Comment