Saturday, January 10, 2015

Hey everyone! Hope you all are having a super duper weekend. I have been busssy! I have been working like crazy, photo shoots and I am trying to clean my whole house. Let me just say I haven't really done much cleaning since Thanksgiving and my house looked like a tornado came through it.

So today, I had a great shoot with Andrew Gleason. He's is definitely a photographer to follow. He's very high fashion and New York in my opinion. Plus he's a great friend of mine. I didn't get any behind the scenes (bts) from the shoot from today but I am always shooting with him and I will remember to take pictures. Oh yeah before I forget, Andrew also does weddings so if you are looking for someone contact him!!!

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to work with a beauty, Paige Pacheco. She's a modern day Snow White. She has gorgeous pale skin, black hair and the beautiful eyes that just glow. That's still not giving her enough credit.

I did a beauty shoot. Nothing to crazy with the makeup but she doesn't need it. She has great facial structure. A little goes a long way with Paige.

This photo was taken by David Apeji. He's a great photographer and amazing to work with. Paige is currently signed with Ford/Robert Black Agency and Wilhelmina Models in Dubai. I will be posting more pictures from this shoot. And I will be going over this look too. Stay tuned

www.pearlsbeauty.net

No comments:

Post a Comment