Sunday, January 11, 2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lips

Hopefully you received everything you wanted for Christmas or you at least received money to get yourself something. Well there were so many makeup packages sold during the holidays. Let me know what everyone got. 

Anastasia Beverly Hills has received launched a line of lip colors and they are pretty amazing. The Queen of brows has done it again. They are called Liquid Lips. They go on like a lip gloss and dry like a matte lip stick. There are 19 different colors right now and next month they are going to launch 1 more color. 

The colors are rich and have great color payoff.

Here are few of the colors. My favorite are Lovely, Pure Hollywood, Heathers and Vintage.  

These are sold online at Anastasia Beverly Hills and at Macy's online. I am going to head over and purchase a few. Let me know if you get any and what colors you decide on. 

There are a few new products that have come out since the holidays. I will check them out and send you my report :) Talk to you guys soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment