Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Insanely Amazing Weekend...

Hi Beauties!!! I know I told you that I would post stuff from this weekend and I tried but I guess I can't blog from my phone...What??? finally something I can't do from a phone?!?

I tried posting the other night but my laptop died...

Anyways on Friday night I worked with the amazing Sam Mort from Sam Mort Productions. I did the makeup of course for a photo session. The models were gorgeous. One of the models was Sam's wife and she is completely stunning!!! I will post pictures as soon as I get them.

So are you ready for this, take a deep breath, now let it go... I worked on the set of a film. I had the opportunity to work with Cory Rowe, a great director on the short film from this weekend. It was so much fun and I met a ton of great, Shari is so amazing as an executed producer of the film I worked on however she is also a writer and I can't wait to work with her in the future, and all the actors were so much fun. Shelli was insanely awesome, she would show up on set in character. She had me teary eyed. The whole crew of this film, The Light Beneath the Door were awesome to work with...there was Gary Herkimer, Julie Van Lith, Joe Jauch, Brian Osback, Patrick Giglio, Tim Helmstadter, Cassandra Nicholson, and of course Eric Rane. Thanks everyone!!!

I want to thank Nicole Fraser for referring me to Cory.

The film is going to be submitted to Phoenix Film Festival. It is a Makeup Artist's dream, well at least my dream, to see my name on the big screen as the Makeup Artist. I think I would totally cry and scream if and when I see my name on the credits of a film. This weekend was just such an amazing time for me. I have done a lot of work but to work on something that can be submitted for something like the Phoenix Film Festival is just so epic.

There is so much more to come for Pearl's Beauty so stay tuned because 2013 is going to be a crazy year for me.

Thanks Beauties
www.pearlsbeauty.net

No comments:

Post a Comment