Friday, November 2, 2012

Crazy Schedule

Hi Beauties! Sorry I have been MIA and haven't been able to post anything. I have been crazy busy which is always a good thing. I was doing drag queen makeup (I will post pics of the makeup as soon as I get them from my client) and let me just say it was a lot of fun and I would love the chance to do it again, lots of consultations for weddings and I have some weddings coming up and of course lash extensions. But my biggest and hopefully career changing project starts tomorrow. I don't want to say anything just yet but make sure to stay tune to find out what I am talking about. Make sure you are following me here and also my facebook by clicking here :)

I want to give a huge thanks to Make Up For Ever on Robertson in California for coming through for me. I needed some products in a rush and they were able to over night them to me. MUFE has such an amazing customer service. I love them so much!!!

I will post some pictures of the project I am working on this weekend.

Thanks Beauties
www.pearlsbeauty.net 

No comments:

Post a Comment