Friday, March 8, 2013

Food for Thought!!!

I always thought everyone should wear a little bit of makeup. I understand there are days that are meant for vegging and allowing your face to breath but makeup can do so much to someone's natural beauty. I read an article the other day...totally don't remember where or who wrote it but it stated that makeup can take at least 10 years off of your age. I am a strong believer of this statement. Without makeup you could have your dark circles exposed (sometimes dark circles aren't just from not sleeping enough, they could run in the fam bam) and uneven skin tones (which I suffer from). All celebrities wear some kind of makeup even if it is to make them look natural. Beauties, you have all seen the pictures of celebrities without makeup and wondered why they would even walk out of the house like that, well now why would you walk out of the house like...I am not saying that you should walk out of the house ready to go out or ready for the Grammy's, all I am saying is that a little bit of makeup can go a long way.



Always remember you don't know who you might run into when you are running errands, maybe that ex that you have been avoiding LOL or a guy you are crushing on either way you don't want to look your worse. Don't get me wrong, as a makeup artist I rarely wear makeup but when I walk out the front door I do make sure my skin is even toned, I apply my brows and mascara because without my ammo I look like hot mess. Makeup is not for everyone and people don't always like applying tons of stuff to their face but always remember a little bit of makeup can go a long way, you can use a tinted moisturizer (I love Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer, very light)



 and a little concealer and bam you are ready to go.

Love, Laugh and Lipgloss
www.pearlsbeauty.net

Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment