Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Contest

Hey Beauties! I think it is time for me to have a contest for some free stuff. Who doesn't love free stuff??? Here are the rules (yes rules I know)

1. Make sure you follow me here on my blog...It is down on the bottom of the page.

2. Make sure to like Pearl's Beauty Makeup Design on Facebook by clicking here.

3. Get your friends to like Pearl's Beauty Makeup Design on Facebook. Make sure that they list your name as the person that referred them to get the credit.

Now that you have finally done all of that...you want to see what you are going to win???? It is a Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightener. This is an amazing product from Smashbox. You all know I love Smashbox. The brightener will banish dark circles, it wakens and brightens tired eyes with Vitamin E, red wine extract and peptides. (Yes I did just say peptides!)

 This is the first contest that I have done thus far and if it is a success I will do a lot more of them. Everyone loves free stuff and I am all about hooking you Beauties up!!

Let the games begin!

Love, laugh and lashes

Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment